In the second of three interviews with Deanna Oppenheimer (Non-Executive Director at Tesco Bank, AXA and Worldpay) and Stephen Humphreys (Head of Propositions, Huntswood), Phil Festa, Huntswood’s Director of Non-Executive Engagement asks about the impact of digital on firms.
Key points discussed in this video include:
- How banks are embracing new technologies
- The impact of disruptors in the marketplace
- How to fit digital into your business plan to achieve competitive advantage
- Threat, risks and opportunities associated with digital
- Importance of the boardroom having access to digital expertise
- Where should companies invest to ‘win big’?
- Using digital to deliver to a mass-affluent market.