Navigating the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) can seem a daunting and arduous task. From December 2019, it will impact nearly 47,000 firms nationwide, affecting their processes, culture and governance structures.
We have put together a comprehensive document of practical considerations for Core and Enhanced tier firms to guide them through the year-long process to successful implementation, including:
- Detailed overviews of the Senior Managers Regime, the Certification Regime and Conduct Rules
- Self-assessment questions to measure your current preparedness
- Tips for setting up a project team, evidencing good governance and logical decision-making
- Pre-defining ‘reasonable steps’, and other key and documentation
- Creating a conduct culture and talent development strategy
Download our 2018 / 19 SM&CR Implementation Guide to kickstart your preparations today.