The Complaints Outlook 2019 combines consumer research from 5,500 financial services, utilities and travel customers with in-depth, cross-sector firm research.
The report identifies key changes in experience and customer expectations since the last Complaints Outlook was carried out in 2016. The performance of firms, sectors and industries have also been benchmarked to identify top performers and highlight best practice.
This free webinar, hosted by our partners at UK Finance, provides a summary of the key findings from the research and a view of future trends in complaints management. Real-life customer experience and the insight from some of the leaders in this field will help inform your firm’s future operating model design.
- Matthew Drage – Director of External Engagement, Huntswood
- Kate Woollard – Engagement and Brand Manager, Huntswood
- Fiona Turner – Head of Financial, Inclusion, Capability and Vulnerability, UK Finance
- Professor Moira Clark – Professor of Strategic Marketing and Directory of the Henley Centre for Customer Management
- Mark Chambers – Senior Director of International Sales - Aptean
- Identify how customer experiences and expectations have changed since 2016
- Explore how complaints trends vary across financial services, utilities and travel industries
- Identify best practice within and across sectors and industries to inform operating model design
- Develop an understanding of the future challenges and opportunities in relation to complaints excellence