What's your complaints outlook?
How do you compare against your peers?
More importantly, how do you compare with customer expectations?
Our research provides insight for financial services firms and utilities providers, drawn from responses from over 5,500 consumers and intensive interviews with business leaders
- 69% of businesses believe their customers are satisfied with their complaints handling, while only 26% of customers actually report that they are satisfied
- 49% of firms believe they are resolving complaints at the first point of contact, while only 18% of customers claim that their complaint was resolved immediately
- 60% of customers said they would change provider as a result of a poor complaints experience.
In this report we answer important questions such as:
- How often are firms resolving complaints at first point of contact?
- If a complaint isn't resolved straight away, how long should it take?
- Which channels do your customers want to use to complain?
- What compensation customers expect from an upheld complaint?
- What is the potential value of your complaints volumes?
For more data, insight and guidance download the complaints outlook