Video: Achieving Diversity in the Boardroom
Posted: 20th April 2016
Phil Festa led a series of discussions with Deanna Oppenheimer (Non-Executive Director at Tesco Bank, AXA and Worldpay) and Stephen Humphreys.
Our first video focuses on the theme of diversity in the boardroom.
Some of the key points covered during the video include:
- Changes resulting from the Davies report to increase representation of women on FTSE 100 boards
- The importance of firms building a pipeline for executive women
- The role played by CEOs, chairs, executive directors, boards and recruiters to encourage greater diversity
- Breaking through the 'glass ceiling'
- The impact of regulation on diversity
- Securing your first non-executive director role; what qualities do boards look for?
SIGN UP FOR REGULAR INSIGHT
Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry topics and regulatory issues can be quite time-consuming!
Thankfully, our regulatory experts are here to help you stay on top of it all. Fill in the short form below to receive a monthly round-up of our insight, news and analysis.