Phil Festa, Huntswood’s Director of Non-Executive Engagement, recently led a series of discussions with Deanna Oppenheimer (Non-Executive Director at Tesco Bank, AXA and Worldpay) and Stephen Humphreys (Head of Propositions, Huntswood).
Our first video focuses on the theme of diversity in the boardroom.
Some of the key points covered during the video include:
- Changes resulting from the Davies report to increase representation of women on FTSE 100 boards
- The importance of firms building a pipeline for executive women
- The role played by CEOs, chairs, executive directors, boards and recruiters to encourage greater diversity
- Breaking through the 'glass ceiling'
- The impact of regulation on diversity
- Securing your first non-executive director role; what qualities do boards look for?