Once your engagement has started any queries or concerns that you have should typically be raised with your line manager.
Huntswood is committed to the fair treatment of associates at work and to resolving any issues that you may have about your role or wellbeing.
Issues that can arise may be varied and often occur due to a misunderstanding, lack of communication or misconception. Where this is the case they can often be resolved informally by raising the issue(s) with either the appropriate line manager or a member of the leadership team.
However, if it is not possible to resolve the issue informally, or is inappropriate to do so due to the nature of the issue, contact should be made directly with Huntswood Head Office and the Senior Delivery Manager responsible for the engagement you are working on. Contact will be treated confidentially.
To speak to someone about:
- REFERENCES OR CONTRACT, you can telephone the team on 0118 971 8253 or email them at email@example.com
- SELF-BILLING AND PAYMENTS, you can telephone the team on 01189 330 330 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIMESHEET ENQUIRIES, you can telephone the team on 0118 933 0350 or email them at email@example.com
- WHISTLEBLOWING, if you see or suspect wrongdoing, speak up please contact our third-party whistleblowing line on 0808 2387573 or go to huntswood.ethicspoint.com
- ANY OTHER QUERIES, please email firstname.lastname@example.org