CONSUMER CREDIT COMPLAINTS SENIOR EXECUTIVE EXCHANGE
Thursday 28th November 2019, 2:30pm – 5pm (registration from 2:15pm)
We’re pleased to invite you to a complaints-focused round table discussion for senior industry executives, to be held in Manchester on the afternoon of Thursday 28th November from 2:30pm to 5pm. The event will be followed by networking drinks.
The agenda can be tailored to your requirements but, at a high level, we felt the following areas would serve as a good starting point:
- Overview of Huntswood’s Complaints Outlook 2019
- Complaints data analysis – FCA and FOS
- Consumer credit complaints trends – e.g. affordability complaints
- Getting to the right customer outcomes
- Supporting customers in vulnerable circumstances
- Setting up internal policies and procedures to ensure success
You are invited to bring your thoughts and ideas on the day to ensure we cover issues important to your business.
The meeting will be held under Chatham House rules, providing a good opportunity to discuss some of the central issues impacting your firm in complete confidence. The meeting will be facilitated by Huntswood’s External Engagement and Advisory teams.
In order to facilitate healthy discussion between a wide range of firms from across the sector, we will be limiting places to two representatives per organisation.