Are you enthusiastic about ensuring customers receive the best service every time? Are you a senior customer service agent looking to take the next step in your career?
Huntswood is looking for a dependable, driven, and collaborative Call Quality Assessor to support our many clients within the financial services and utilities industries. Your first role with Huntswood could be checking telephony agents call with a leading financial service company to ensure that the customers were dealt with right first time.
We are Huntswood, the people who put partnership first. We deliver resourcing, outsourcing from complaints to customer service, remediation to resilience - bringing together the people that businesses need to succeed, built on the ambition to make a positive difference. It's what Huntswood has done since we opened our doors 25 years ago.
Why work for Huntswood?
- Salary £25,000 per annum plus an annual bonus of £1,250
- Take advantage of our flexible benefit scheme so that you pick what works for you
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme
- Able to work from home for the duration
A successful Call Quality Assessor will have:
- Experience in a quality monitoring role within a contact centre environment
- The ability to give clear direction & feedback in order to improve performance
- Ideally you will have experience of dealing with vulnerable customers, collections or debt management
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through several in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Flexibility to work 37.5 hour a week, Monday to Saturday, 8am to 8pm, on a shift basis
You should be able to demonstrate you are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
Interested? Apply now and if suitable we will be in touch.
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."