Complaints Outlook 2022 Launch Event
Posted: 4th July 2022
On the 28th June, we formally launched our Complaints Outlook 2022 report.
At this event, we heard from the authors of the report, as well as senior Huntswood and industry experts.
Speakers and panel members
- Lucy Gilly, Commercial Director, Huntswood
- Craig Koch, Head of Insight, Huntswood
- Martin Dodd, CEO, Huntswood
- Jo Causon, CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- Anton Manley, Executive Committee member, Huntswood
- Luke Wootton, Director of Client Relationships, Huntswood
Our new Complaints Outlook continues the story of the last year’s report, where we identified six key themes which contribute to a successful complaint journey. We have again conducted detailed surveys, speaking with customers, complaint handlers and firms themselves, consolidating those themes into one fundamental principle – make the customer feel valued.
Watch the webinar for insightful recommendations and if you have not yet read the Complaints Outlook 2022 report, download your copy here.