OUTSOURCE TIME-CONSUMING TECHNICAL WORK TO PARAPLANNERS
In our current regulatory environment, it is more important than ever for advisers to undertake – and evidence – comprehensive research and suitability in all of their client recommendations.
Ultimately, firms need to meet regulatory requirements while achieving commercial goals. Paraplanners play a key role in these efforts by enabling the delivery of high-quality advice, timely execution and operational efficiency.
Delegate your administrative work
Our paraplanners can complete tasks such as compiling suitability reports, performing means testing and assessing consumers’ personal circumstances, while also supporting you with recommendations for the consumer.
Remote and home working at scale
We can provide clients with remote outsourced solutions that are optimised and secure and that cater for various scenarios without sacrificing our highest standards of operational excellence.
Our operations teams use dedicated project VPN profiles, ensuring work is segregated and delivered in-line with ISO27001 and our flexible solutions are supported with tailored policies and guidelines that manage our outsourced workforce in various settings.
See your margins and quality of advice increase
Huntswood’s Level 4 qualified paraplanners have a measurable, positive impact on your business’ efficiency, delivering cost efficiencies of 30%, on average.
We’re able to source permanent paraplanners for your in-house team or outsource / co-source paraplanning functions to trained and experienced experts. These can be deployed to your site or managed with stringent oversight in one of our Centres of Excellence.
With effective paraplanning resource at hand, you’ll surely see your margins and quality of advice increase. Going through Huntswood, you’ll also find cases completed faster and with an extremely high rate of “first time suitable” recommendations (up to 98.5% based on previous engagements).
Before using Huntswood, I had never used a paraplanner, preferring to do all the work myself. I now find I cannot do without their service.Senior Partner, large wealth management firm
Complete project oversight
- Dedicated Huntswood relationship managers ensure a close and responsive relationship and that all the information you need is close at hand, including:
- Full case data
- Critical yield calculations / charge comparisons
- Confirmation on the viability of transfer / encashment (including the necessary tax calculations where appropriate)
- High-quality financial services professionals can be identified, onboarded and deployed swiftly
- Our robust referencing and vetting ensure we only place the highest calibre candidates (only 5% of applicants are successful)
Fully flexible service
- We can deliver outsourced offsite paraplanning services on a price-per-case basis, if required
- A range of project delivery suites are available for client occupation
- We adopt a flexible, agile approach, allowing us to make real-time headcount changes in line with fluctuating case volumes
Huntswood has provided a leading paraplanning service since 2007.
- Spend more time with clients and developing new business
- Gain efficiencies and an increase in “first time suitable” recommendations
- Ensure a full audit trail, allowing evidence of suitability of recommendations to be retained
Gain assurance and advice when you need it most
Technology solutions for any operation, ready to be deployed
Delivering service excellence to your customers across the customer lifecycle
Deliver good outcomes for both your customers and your company through specialist outsource solutions
Getting the balance right and ensuring you are delivering the best possible outcomes for your business and your customers
Baroness Ros Altmann shares her views on the significant changes in the pensions sector over recent years and outlines what to look out for on the horizon