Senior Advisory Consultant (PBR & Remediation)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
Huntswood are recruiting for a Senior Advisory Consultant (PBR and Remediation) to join our growing Advisory Services team. The role is based in Reading with UK travel.
Within Advisory, our mission is to provide trustworthy, value for money, Advisory services that drive better outcomes for our clients and their customers. To do this, we will;
* Demonstrate regulatory subject matter expertise, insights and practical advice in appropriate services and sectors
* Help drive the sales pipeline by creating opportunities for Advisory, Resource or Solutions through our excellence in delivery
* Add a competitive edge in Resourcing and Solutions
* Introduce Resource and Solutions to firms through Advisory engagements, and
* Pioneer the exploration into new areas of regulatory focus and conduct risk
A Senior Consultant in the PBR and Remediation Service Line will support the Principal in designing and delivering key service offerings.
* Contributing to the implementation of the business plans for the Advisory Team and PBR and Remediation Service lines, in line with the Huntswood strategic objectives.
* Be an ambassador for Huntswood across the industry and lead on regulatory, client and industry stakeholders' relationships.
* Manage and deliver large/complex case management projects, continually reviewing, adapting and developing it in order to achieve the financial target.
* Meet standards for the Advisory Team on risk management, cost control and resource utilisation.
* Responsibility for compliance with internal controls
* Support other areas of the business to ensure collaborative working and achievement of company goals
* Act as a mentor for Consultants as appropriate.
* Deliver on financial and organisational targets in line with the agreed business plan which are to deliver as per the agreed Advisory Business Plan.
* Development of good working relationships with other internal key stakeholders within the business to ensure a joined up and collaborative proposition.
* Continuous development of the reputation of Advisory through diverse media including client meetings and networking, external publications, attendance at events.
* Ensure high levels of utilisation and seek to identify "land and expand" opportunities on current projects and in the wider market.
* Ensure staff are annually appraised and provide development opportunities in line with their own PDPs and the wider Advisory business plan and objectives.
The right candidate will have;
* Proven track record of delivering PBRs and Remediation engagements.
* Expertise and knowledge in Retail Conduct Risk related issues.
* Good understanding of the FCA including both current and emerging regulatory and market issues affecting firms and its approach to supervision.
* A strong track record of consulting and problem solving in teams and on projects.
* Experience of data analysis, review work and redress calculations is essential
* Track record of building useable management information packs
* Experience of translating operational requirements into delivery solutions.
* Strong project and organisational skills.
* Excellent communicator with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
* Demonstrates management style which is motivational and inspiring to members within the business unit and showing a commitment to the vision and strategy of Huntswood.
* Holder of Financial Services Qualifications would be advantageous.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
* Confidential, reliable and genuine
* Dynamic, passionate and determined
* Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required