Pension Planning Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £29,000 to £34,000 per annum
Our client, a leading financial advice network are seeking a Pension Planning Consultant (PPC) to be responsible for pre-approval retirement cases for drawdown and annuities, as well as SIPPs.
- Checking cases of pre-authorisation retirement, annuities and SIPPs cases with a view of completing detailed analysis of each - this will include reviewing and signing off the advice and suitability reports for these products
- Ensure the cases comply with both internal business compliance procedures and external frameworks
- Provide feedback to Advisers and a rationale behind any decisions reached
- Work with both pre-vesting and pre-approval DC pension schemes together with a team of Pension Transfer Specialists
- Ensure that there is a consistency and quality of decisions in any work and approvals/non-approvals
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong pensions background and knowledge
- Must have either AF3 and/or G60 AND/OR the level 4 diploma (ideally with some/all of the following; R04, R08, J04, J05)
- Experience of drawdown and occupational pensions
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role then please apply now.
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required