Onboarding/Service Delivery Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
- To take leads through the induction phase of registering with Brolly
- Converting leads by explaining the advantages and benefits of the service we offer.
- To arrange qualified meetings with recruitment agencies.
- To take incoming queries by email / telephone from agency partners / prospective contractors and existing contractors
- Maintain and update company databases with partner and contractor data
- Action ID / proof of address (POA) document processes relevant to induction process
- To perform administrative function for assignments paperwork between agency partners / Brolly and contractors
- Conduct basic research to be able to make an informed call to prospective clients and any subsequent business development meetings.
- Identify and remain up to date on industry trends and potential business opportunities for Brolly as and when appropriate
- Maintain a level of company and industry understanding to ensure potential employees are given relevant and factually correct information and advice
- Responsible for ensuring company SLA's are met
- Regular cleansing and updating of company databases
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Telephone sales experience essential
- Good Excel knowledge preferable
- Experience of working for a recruitment or Umbrella company in a sales / customer service role would be an advantage
- Used to working within a targeted environment
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required