Telephone Complaint Handlers
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £150 per day
Huntswood are looking for experienced telephone complaint handlers to join an exciting project in Glasgow.
Are you an experienced complaint handler who loves resolving customer complaints and queries? Are you passionate about providing an excellent level of customer service?
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be working on an ongoing general banking complaints project, conducting a full investigation into the customers complaint.
Working on a rotational shift pattern working 10:00 - 18:00 and 12:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, working 1 Saturday in 3 between 09:00 - 15:00 with a day off in lieu during the week
Relevant skills and experience include:
- Complaint handling experience, preferably in a general banking environment (more than PPI experience is essential)
- Strong telephony experience (working in a call centre environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a case load of files to a very high standard with a strong attention to detail
- A positive and flexible attitude
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a specialist resourcing and consultancy firm in governance, compliance and complaints. Put simply, we provide our clients with the right people.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required