Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £400 to £500 per day
Our client, a global insurance company, are looking for someone to advise and support the business on the best way to comply with global sanction regimes while balancing the commercial interests of the business.
Your key duties would be to:
- Be the first point of contact for sanctions queries from business managers and support these managers by providing advice and guidance
- Act as a second reviewer of false positive sanctions batch screening results
- To enhance the reputation as a centre of excellence and an authority on sanctions compliance issues and standards.
- To monitor changes in the sanctions requirements and respond accordingly.
- Support in the delivery and coordination of sanctions training.
- Assist with the completion of regulatory returns and forms and compiling information for regulators and auditors
- Undertake research in to sanctions and financial crime regulatory matters
- Support senior members of the Compliance team in delivering advice and participate on projects as required to support the business
Required experience and knowledge:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of sanctions and financial crime matters in the insurance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels; you must be able to operate independently as well as being a strong team player
- Ability to analyse and advise on complex matters
If you are interested in this Sanctions Consultant position and have the relevant skills and experience, then please apply now
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required