Risk and Compliance Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Our client, a provider of consumer finance, has an immediate opening for a Risk and Compliance Analyst to join the business.
The Risk and Compliance Analyst will join the Risk and Compliance team of an established but growing business. The Risk and Compliance Analyst's responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the delivery of the annual Compliance Assurance Plan to ensure that the business is adhering to compliance policy This will include conducting regular reviews of the business and also third party providers
- Providing risk and compliance advice and guidance to the business
- Regulatory horizon scanning to identify changes to or new regulatory requirements
- Supporting the management of complaints including analysis of complaints to identify trends
- Supporting the production of risk Management Information (MI) to support effective risk management
- Provision of day to day support to the Compliance Manager and Director
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Proven experience of working in an FCA environment in a compliance or risk environment.
- A good understanding of FCA regulation including CONC, SYSC, DISP and consumer credit legislation i.e. CCA
- An understanding of unsecured lending/consumer lending
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience for this position and you wish to learn more then please apply now.
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required