PSD2 Consultant (Open Banking)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £600 to £750 per day
Our client, a leading digital bank and fintech organisation, has an immediate opening for a PSD2 Implementation Consultant.
The PSD2 Implementation Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of the banks PSD2 project, including compliance with PSD2 regulation.
The PSD2 Implementation Consultant's key responsibilities will include;
- PSD2 project planning, oversight and successful delivery
- Liaison with key internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting to senior management and Exco
- Monitoring of key deliverables
- Working closely with risk and compliance to ensure full compliance with PSD2 regulation
- Identify and manage risk to the project delivery
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Detailed knowledge of Open Banking and PSD2
- A proven track record of supporting, managing and delivery key regulatory projects
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Working with 3rd party suppliers across Technology, Operations and Risk
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now.
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required