Compliance Monitoring Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 per annum
The company is looking to strengthen its' compliance team and are offering career opportunities at all levels within the compliance function.
Flexibility is offered with opportunity to work from home.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Provision of regulatory insights and thought leadership to UK business units
- Communication with the UK business and help implement key control frameworks
- Ensuring the development and understanding of regulatory risk to UK Business Units.
- Preparation and submission of reports to FCA in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring and identifying regulatory developments that impact the Company and in communicating these changes to relevant Stakeholders.
You will need to demonstrate your knowledge as follows:
- Experience in relation to compliance and regulatory developments within Compliance;
- Demonstrable understanding of FCA regulations (ICOBs, FCA handbook etc.);
- Experience in an FCA regulated financial services firm, preferably General Insurance
- Compliance qualification e.g. ICA certificate or diploma or equivalent qualification. Desirable not essential
Your key personal attributes include:
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines ability to act on own initiative and fulfil objectives;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to produce work within set timescales
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate regulatory information to stakeholders;
- Strong business presentation, writing and communication skills;
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Office packages, predominantly (Excel);
Benefits of working here:
The business offers lots of flexibility and opportunity to work from home. Good package and bonus. The company offer an excellent work/life balance.
Please send your CV today.
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required