Compliance Manager - Contact Centre
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £38,000 per annum
Our client, a professional services organisation that provides contact centre support, is seeking to hire a Compliance Manager.
The Compliance Manager will support the growth of the organisation into the regulated financial services market and they will be responsible for establishing the governance framework and effective policies and procedures.
The successful applcant will be responsible for;
- Establishing a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) compliant governance framework including policies and procedures
- Supporting the quality assurance framework and assessment process
- Highlighting and escalating compliance and competence issues
- Compliance Monitoring to demonstrate adherence to and the effectiveness of the governance framework
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Previous experience of managing Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) compliance within a contact centre environment
- Excellent knowledge of FCA rules and regulatory requirements
- Demonstratable experience of developing and implementing an FCA compliant governance framework as well as policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience then please apply now.
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required