Business Quality Manager - Various UK Locations
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Our client, a leading provider of Private Wealth Planning services has an immediate opening for a Business Quality Manager to join the business.
The Business Quality Manager will form part of the Compliance department and will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of advice standards and that Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) expectations are maintained.
This will include;
- Working with Financial Planners and Paraplanners to ensure that they provide the highest possible standards of advice and service to clients
- Working with Financial Planners and Paraplanners to ensure that they understand and maintain their regulatory responsibilities and adhere to group policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Proven experience of undertaking a Business Quality/Advice Assurance role in an advised sales environment
- In-depth knowledge of the UK Regulatory system, particularly those that govern advisory businesses i.e. RDR, Conduct Risk, Mortgage Market review
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Coaching and development skills
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience and wish to learn more about this position, then please apply now.
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required