Business Development Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
Huntswood are looking for Business Development Consultants to support the growing Sales Operations team.
As a Business Development Consultant (BDC), you will be required to arrange relevant meetings with senior influencers and decision makers of current and prospective Huntswood clients. These will be specified by the Lead Generation Manager, Account Directors, Sector Leads, Client Partners and Board Directors.
Your success in this role will be determined by the volume of meetings (both sales and relationship) booked within your Account / Sector(s). Consequently, the number of meetings booked will have a direct influence on the business sold by Huntswood.
* Update and manage the Account Director, Sector Lead and Client Partner's diaries to minimise travel costs and ensure coverage of all scheduled meetings
* Co-ownership of specified accounts to ensure that all business areas are covered, thereby maximising opportunities.
* Identify and remain up-to-date on industry trends and potential business opportunities for Huntswood as and when appropriate
* Update and manage account contact plans with meeting intervals, relevant notes and company structures.
* Maintaining ongoing relationships with existing contacts.
* Regular cleansing and updating of CRM data
* Use various IT and Knowledge Management databases to generate information on specified accounts.
* Use social media to keep up to date with industry and company restructures and individuals.
The right candidate will have:
* Face to face or telephone customer service skills
* Good awareness of social media
* Used to working within a targeted environment
* Competent in Excel
* Experience in professional services or public sector markets an advantage
To work with Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
* Confidential, reliable and genuine
* Dynamic, passionate and determined
* Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required