Business Application Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
The purpose of the role of the Business Application Engineer is to provide technical support for our new and existing enterprise software solutions to our end users. You will be part of a technical team, and take ownership of related issues, understanding the Customer requirements and seeing the issues through to conclusion. Primarily this will be focussed around the new Salesforce and NetSuite cloud solutions and we need to provide an excellent service to our end users as well as cross train others.
* Understand all aspects of SFDC / NetSuite configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the SFDC / NetSuite release upgrades
* Support the SFDC and NetSuite Accounting cloud services such as:
o General end-user questions
o User management and permissions
o Escalation to SFDC/NetSuite support
o License management
o Scheduling upgrades and outages
o New user onboarding
* Advise the Solution Design Authority on matters within your application domain, ensuring that all relevant system-related concerns or changes are appropriately considered in all Solution Design Authority decision
* Maintain and ensure alignment and integration with other applications, the data architecture, business intelligence and infrastructure architecture.
* Work with the relevant stakeholders to create ideas and innovations to ensure our CRM and finance capabilities consistently give us the edge over our competitors
* Developing and documenting management processes
* Educating team members
PROFICIENT AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS
* Demonstrable experience in supporting SFDC
* Experience using NetSuite Accounting
* Experience working in an end user facing environment
* Experience breaking down large activities into smaller sub tasks
* Good communication skills
* Good level of understanding of a Microsoft Windows
* Good level of understanding of networking
* Experienced working in an Agile environment
* Experienced implementing new monitoring and reporting solutions
* Experience of working with ISO27001:2005 onwards.
* Experience working on projects and breaking down projects into actions.
* Full and clean driving license.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
* Confidential, reliable and genuine
* Dynamic, passionate and determined
* Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Apply for this role
Fields marked * are required