If you wish to leave your current payroll provider and move to another umbrella company or a limited company, you will need to inform the People Screening team.

Please note Huntswood have a preferred supplier list of umbrella companies we can work with, however our preferred supplier is Husp Ltd. For more information, please contact the People Screening team.

To initiate the change to a limited company you will need to send the following:

  • A copy of your limited company registration certificate
  • A copy of your Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate for a minimum of £1,000,000

Once these documents have been received the contracts team will give you a date that the change will be effective from. It is your responsibility to contact your current payroll provider separately to make them aware you wish to terminate your contract with them.

It is important to note that the contract you are assigned to may limit your choice of payroll providers due to client restrictions and / or IR35 legislation. Please speak to either the Resourcing or People Screening teams if you are unsure.

Please note Huntswood requires at least 1-month notice to facilitate a supplier change.

Return to the Associate Guide home page